Thursday, March 8, 2012

RANDOM:Coming Up...

I don't blog nearly as much as I'd like to! There are so many things that I would love to share but I have a hard time finding the time to do so. I've been kicking around the idea of doing a weight loss blog, or a beauty blog, maybe even a cooking/baking blog. But, as fun as all three of those would be, I don't want to limit myself to just one topic. So it looks like I'm heading in more of a collective direction. Here are some things you can expect from this blog.

My day to day life: Posts about my family, my hobbies, and probably some ranting. (:

My weight loss journey: I have been really inspired by other bloggers and their willingness to share such an intimate and hard part of their lives. If my weight loss journey can help inspire or motivate even one person, it's worth the struggle and embarrassment of sharing. I have struggled with my weight for pretty much my entire life, and even more so in the 3-4 years since I graduated high school.

Beauty: I have recently become obsessed with makeup! My older sister, Lindsay, turned me on to some beauty gurus on YouTube and it's been all downhill since then! I love watching tutorials and hauls so definitely expect both of those. I probably won't do any tutorials myself because I'm so new at this and I don't know enough to teach but I'll pass along the links to some of my favorites.

Crafting/DIY: I absolutely love crafting. I am not the craftiest person in the world but I love to try new things. I like to scrapbook and crochet, so I'll post pics and whatnot of those projects.

Cooking/Baking: Being newly married, I'm learning all sorts of new recipes. Turns out, some foods don't come out of a box. Who knew? Just kidding, just kidding. Lindsay and I have been cooking since late elementary school and I love to experiment. I'll be posting pictures of meals I've made, as well as recipes I've tried.

I'm really excited to get started so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment