I came across this idea from a fellow blogger named Courtney. You can check out her blog here. (:
Basically, you make a list of things you want to accomplish, or things you'd like to do, before your next birthday. My birthday just passed (May 7th) so I'm posting this a bit later than I intended to, but now is just as good as ever to concoct a "mini bucket list." So, here goes.
1. Go to Disney World. (Is this cheating? We're going on May 30th.)
2. Go to Cedar Point.
3. Re-Enroll in college.
4. Surprise Matt with a weekend getaway, even if it's close to home.
5. Find a good job that I'm happy doing.
6. Start house hunting.
7. Get Zoe fully settled in.
8. Truly surprise my sister, Lindsay, with a really cool gift. (She is a tough person to buy for and an even tougher person to surprise.)
9. Learn to shoot a gun.
10. Make a new recipe a day for one month.
11. Get a tattoo.
12. Get my nose repierced.
13. Visit Jessica in Portland.
14. Watch all of the Twilight movies in a row. (Don't judge me.)
15. Read 10 new books.
16. Go swimming at night time.
17. Learn how to fold a fitted sheet.
18. Go camping with Matt and Lindsay. Zoe can come, too. (:
19. Blindly pick a spot on the map and go there.
20. Go to a Notre Dame football game.
21. Go on a picnic with my husband. <3
22. Write something meaningful in wet cement.
I know that this is a totally random post but I thought the concept was really fun. There are so many more things I wanted to put on my list...perhaps I'll start an actual bucket list?
If you guys do the birthday tag, link your blog below. I'd love to check them out!